The Franchise Manager job description will be mainly involved in being responsible for Franchisee acquisition and improving sales. The Franchise sales manager will also be responsible for meeting and exceeding growth projections. She/he will also carry out implementation strategies for recruiting new franchise candidates & establishing a pipeline of qualified candidates. Understanding the Business model and being acquaint about the Franchise industry will assist the sales manager to scale the franchise model in a shorter period of time.
Qualifications of sales manager jobs is similar to that of a sales manager in any industry. But here she/he would be responsible for increasing the company footprints. Another essential function of the Franchise area manager is to gather market and customer information in any target location where the franchising company intends to scale the operations.
Business expansion takes place only when franchise is being spread out in different geographic markets. It is the core basis of franchising. To facilitate this growth and connecting entrepreneurs, the sales manager will be assisting you at a very high level. The roles of the manager will be to help the franchise in:
- Achieve growth and successfully get qualified leads
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company market base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships between the parties involved
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while understanding competition status in different markets
Sparkleminds, a specialized consulting firm provides customized training programs to develop the essential business skills for franchise management. It also provides support for the business owners to recruit franchise management team with the right training and support. This ensures that your business is in trusted hands.To know more about our franchise consulting services please call us on 080 – 41512345.