Brand building is a powerful way to create a unique connection with customers. Franchise brand marketing helps customers understand your vision, promise and the way you and the business communicates. The franchise marketing strategy has two aspects involved which result in the growth of customers.
- The first one is of course linked to the customer.
- The second one is linked to the franchises as well and how you would communicate your franchising using a standardized format, so as to ensure that you are able to get the right visibility in recruiting the right franchises and at the same time are able to extend the brand via them.
How To Create A Strong Franchise Entity ?
Sparkleminds works with you to cultivate the best brand marketing strategies to build a powerful brand.
Your franchise marketing strategy serves to broadcast your franchise brand and all that it stands for across the online and offline spheres, so you first need to create something worth sharing, an identity that your audience can relate with. You must earn the trust of community members in order to earn your business. Earning — and maintaining — high trust within your community brings in more customers and reinforces the franchise brand and the value it offers.
Building a strong brand requires that the franchisor and all franchisees send a consistent message to prospective and current customers. For this reason, franchisors in well-made systems set firm rules for the use of their trademarks and control the use and creation of marketing and advertising materials.
The two key factors that will influence your planning are your competition and the demographics of your target customer profile. You should analyse the products and services your competition offers and also how they price them. You should dissect their strengths and weaknesses and plan your campaign accordingly. Assess their use of advertisements and other methods they use for marketing.
Next, look at the target market customers. Think about who these customers are and where they come from. Customers will have specific wants and needs that you must meet. Some will be common needs and others will be specific to your product.
Marketing plans can be very complex, but here are the basic steps that you should keep in mind while making your own franchise brand marketing plan:
- Collect information
- Plan the campaign
- Implement the campaign
- Review and assess the results
Coordinate local & national franchise activities
There are many methods to handle franchise marketing. Sometimes, the franchisor and a corporate marketing team are wholly in charge. Other times, the franchisee takes on all marketing responsibilities. Most often, it’s a mix of both. You could list your brand on franchise portals like FranchiseBazar or do other activities that you deem fit to recruit franchises in the cities of your choice.
Focus on the brand
In a franchise, the brand is often the selling point for customers. They know they can trust a certain brand and will support that franchise, no matter where they are. This is why it’s beneficial to focus on the overall brand image in your marketing efforts.
Provide a style guide
Franchisors can create a brand style guide for franchisees, to help them create on-brand materials and limit branding mistakes
Marketing within a franchise can lead to miscommunication and overlap if the franchisor and franchisee do not coordinate their efforts. However, through communication and a good brand management system, your marketing efforts can complement one another and result in more success.
Email marketing has become one of the most promising marketing tools of the modern era. Email is your direct line of communication with your target customers. It’s a powerful way to establish a relationship with your existing customers, but also attract new ones to your brand.
- Franchisees should use local market insights to create email content that is relevant to their demographic.
- By using relevant data from social media, every branch can modify their email campaigns to appeal to the local preferences, and support the local culture.
- Get the most relevant franchise lists or franchise databases in India.
What is our franchise marketing strategy?
Our franchise brand process involves;
- More than just the development of a visual identity
- Work along with you to learn your story and franchising vision
- We start by conducting an in-depth assessment of where the brand stands today and how it must tomorrow
- Our analysis highlights the critical elements that need to be integrated with franchising
- The first priority is to attract customers and franchises, increase sales, cut costs and ensure that your positioning strategy fits the market conditions and needs
- Focus on the result as a priority that helps construct a solid foundation for your franchising growth
- Our aim is to create a franchise brand that you are proud of, that connects with people, and that grows organically.
Sparkleminds a reputed franchise marketing agency in India
We not only help in creating a strong franchise brand marketing strategy but also help you in developing the right franchise model like COCO (Company Owned Company Operated) and FOFO (Franchisee Owned Franchisee Operated). We then build the right financial model and the franchise agreement to ensure that each of these is configured perfectly to get you the desired results. We should fit your brand right or aid you in your franchise expansion plans as per your budgets and timelines.
Having franchised 500+ companies across 100+ cities we are a franchise brand marketing encyclopedia for most of our clients. It’s not just the experience that differentiates Sparkleminds but also our commitment to clients.