Making any business reach its full potential takes talent. We select your franchise well and help them avoid many of the mistakes new, independent start-up businesses make. Here are some keys for franchise evaluation:
- We make sure the franchise has enough money: Determine how much they have to invest, how much they’re willing to risk and how much they will need to live on (working capital) for at least 6 to 12 months. We ensure they understand the initial investment required and are making a careful and rational decision about buying your franchise.
- We follow a system: Franchisees often get their business up and running and then begin to change, add or modify existing products, advertising, hours, services, and even the quality and consistency they are licensed to deliver. This will violate the franchise agreement we make for you and empowers you to terminate the franchise. By following our evaluation system you preserve your brand quality, protect your investment and that of your fellow franchisees.
The key factors that we prepare you for, as entrepreneurs / investors evaluate your franchise opportunity based on them:
- Franchise fee
- Furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Leasehold improvements
- Lease deposits
- Other deposits
- Franchise training
- Travel expense
- Advertising and brochures
- Grand-opening advertising
- Pre-opening staff costs
- Working capital until breakeven
- Working capital – living expenses
We track following performance data to evaluate / measure your franchise development metrics / performance with our services?
Process: Steps and tools: What steps, tools, collateral, methods, gates and events do we use to get to know the candidates, share our franchise story and move them through—or out of—the recruiting process?
Offering: Terms of the relationship: Our franchise agreement and disclosure document appeal to the right candidates in the right ways. If you are seeking multi-unit owners, we ensure the terms of the offering appeal to them. Our fee structure is very competitive.
Candidates: Lead Generation: Are we getting you enough number of the right leads going into your franchise development machines? Are we advertising in media targeted to a high-net worth, multi-unit-focused audience?
If you watch your pennies, the dollars will take care of themselves.