What is a Franchise Proposal? Franchise proposals give prospective franchisees the data they need to assess your suitability as a franchise operator. The plan must show that you have the business acumen, managerial expertise, financial resources, and ambition to operate a profitable franchise. So now let us understand how do you make Franchise Proposal in India.
Nonetheless, the proposal is also if you seek financing to launch the franchise.
How do you make Franchise Proposal?
There are a lot of things that need to be put in while working on a franchise proposal. An expert in the field of franchise consultancy can help you understand the franchise proposal.
In case you are wondering how to write a franchise proposal letter or write a franchise proposal email, you have come to the right place.
Contents of Franchise Proposal
The below mentioned are a few of the main pointer that has to be looked into while preparing a franchise proposal.
- Industry Understanding – This is the first and foremost important criterion that the franchise consulting company looks into to understand the right target audience and how to go about finding the right franchisee for your business.
- Business Description – It refers to understanding the complete business of the franchisor in terms of their target audience, target market, rules and regulations of the brand, functionalities of the business and more.
- Competitor Analysis – As the franchise industry is getting complex and competitive, the franchisor needs to understand its competition and keep track of the cards played in the industry.
- History of the Business – The history of the business here refers to how the brand started and what are its plans when it comes to franchising the business. It would also include details on what type of franchisee would be best suitable for the brand.
- Profiles of Founder & Directors of the Company – At this step, the franchisee has to understand the origins of the brand, the idea behind the brand and what is the legacy they wish to build with the brand.
- Financial Model – Financial model gives the franchisee the details in terms of initial investments, the ROI, and details of the day-to-day expenses. It will also include details of franchise royalty to be paid in terms of percentage etc.
- Profile of the Prospective Franchisee & their Skill Sets – Understanding the profile of the franchisee is very important, as the image of the brand in the market is depending on them further on. We get the best in the pool through our portal at FranchiseBazar.com
What are the Roles & Responsibilities of the Franchisor & Franchisee in Franchise Proposal?
Roles & Responsibilities of the Franchisor
The proposal will also include all the roles and responsibilities of the franchisor towards the franchisee.
A few roles and responsibilities are
- franchisee training
- issuing of the operational and training manual for a better workflow of the employees
They also will be doing the initial marketing for the brand, handling financials etc. The franchisor should always provide ongoing support at the initial phase of the business.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Franchisee
A few important roles and responsibilities of the franchisee are
- to comply with the rules and regulations stated by the franchisor
- build a positive image for the brand
- work on customer loyalty for the brand
- train the employees with the given set of rules and regulations
This is as per the training and operational manuals given to the franchisee. Therefore, handling marketing activities for the respective franchise business is also a duty of the franchisee.
FAQs related to Franchise Proposal
The FAQs generally consist of answers to possible questions like
- What is the investment for the franchise
- the ROI of the business
- what are the location criteria and constraints
- the percentage of the royalty or franchise fee for the brand
- about franchisee selection criteria
What is the need for Proposal?
Franchise proposal design helps you stand out from your competitors. More details, better the franchise proposal format which guides others towards your company.
There are also a lot of other things that need to be kept in mind while building the franchise model and understanding the details of the same is also very important for the franchisor.
Why Choose Sparkleminds?
With more than 20 years of experience, we have created several franchise proposal samples. These have helped our clients stand out and get the right leads.
We at Sparkleminds are there to provide complete support. Furthermore, we educate you on the important things to do while building a franchise model or also appointing franchisees.
So, give us a call today for a detailed discussion on how to make a franchise proposal for your company in India.