The Job Description of a Franchise Manager is to sit down with their clients to discuss their interests and skills and determine what the best franchise is for them. They help them every step of the way. In terms of franchisors, they provide ideas and concepts to expand and attract potential franchisees. In order to get the conversions, our Franchise managers will help you in the best possible way.
With the ups and downs of the market and uncertainty affecting every industry, many companies are searching for a franchise manager, for business owners turning to a franchise rather than starting their own business. Others, tired of losing money in the stock market or are interested in buying a business or franchise with their retirement funds. In addition, there are also small business owners who are interested in franchising.
To do this, many will hire franchise consultants by posting franchise consultant jobs on LinkedIn, Naukri.com, Indeed, etc. Posting the franchise consultant job description, filtering fit candidates, rounds of interviews, salary costs. This can all be cut by just outsourcing your franchise division to us.
You don’t need to start a whole new franchise division within your firm/business. We can closely work with your company’s existing franchise manager/advisor, franchise sales/development officer.
The following reasons for existing franchises:
- To develop new franchises and your business across India.
- Help you generate leads and identify prospects.
- Establish contact with prospects coming through the leads.
- Fix up an appointment with prospects and make sales presentations.
- Identifying new prospects for a new franchise.
- Regular follow-up on closures.
- Undertaking all initial discussions with the prospect.
- Closing the deal along with your top management’s involvement.
- Working out the location of the store with the franchise owner.
- Supervise the overall operations of the new store.
- Follow the franchise sales process.
Using our franchise brand manager development and consulting services will give you more value in the same salary budget, you have set for the year.
You can always reach out to our HR Apply Now