With the ups and downs of the market and uncertainty affecting every industry, many companies are searching for a franchise consultant/manager, for business owners turning to a franchise rather than starting their own business, as a franchised business is one that comes with a proven track record and a built-in support system. Others, tired of losing money in the stock market, are interested in buying a business or franchise with their retirement funds. In addition, there are also small business owners who are interested in franchising and would like to take their existing small business and turn it into a franchise, to become a franchisor. To do this, many will hire franchise consultants by posting franchise consultant jobs on LinkedIn, Naukri.com, Indeed etc. Posting the franchise consultant job description, filtering fit candidates, rounds of interview, salary costs can all be cut by just outsourcing your franchise division to us without you having to start a whole new franchise division within your firm/business. Or we can closely work with your company’s existing franchise manager/advisor, franchise sales/development officer for the following reasons:
- To develop new franchises and your business across India.
- Help you generate leads and identify prospects.
- Establish contact with prospects coming through the leads.
- Fix up appointment with prospects and make sales presentations.
- Identifying new prospects for new franchise.
- Regular follow up on closures.
- Undertaking all initial discussions with the prospect.
- Closing the deal along with your top management’s involvement.
- Working out the location of the store with the franchise owner.
- Supervise the overall operations of new store.
- Follow franchise sales process.
Call us to know how your business can save money by outsourcing your franchise department or recruiting us as your franchise consultant. Using our franchise brand manager development and consulting services, will give you more value in the same salary budget you have set for the year.